<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11618913?origin\x3dhttp://nurelyza.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

[[ EYE-MO ]]



This have been a great help for the past two days.

My left eye was red.. mebe due to long wearing of lenses or perhaps another careless mistake, I slpt wearing my lenses. Ya, it was reli careless.

But I was so down aftr a tiff with hubby.. I fell aslp in the living rm while watchin tv with d kids. When hubby woke me up to slp in the room, I took d lens off and was abt to go back to slp. Thats wen I realised my left eye was hurting. But I ignored it and close my eyes till I doze off again.

And yest morning.. it still hurt!! Take a look in the mirror and it was SORE-red and I eyes started to cry and cry.. Hubby then called, askin if I'm cookin todae. Told him I cant and mentioned abt my eyes.

He then said,
"Oh, I baru ingt nak ajk u kuar mkn toseh.. but mata u sakit.. takya lah!"
 
What toseh?!

And so, believe it or not, I went out to tekka with just one contact lens on my right eye. I just cant resist thosai.. *lol* Oh.. you guys must be askin, wer's my glasses eh? Hehee.. I havent collected it yet frm the shop yet la.
So, serve me right!! =D

Thanks hubby for helpin me to apply those drops of eye-mo to my eyes..
I'm much betta nw.. Thanks again, dear.. =)

I love you!!

Whispered her love @5:04 PM || 0 love note(s) ||