Monday, January 22, 2007
[[ From Me to You(Hubby) ]]
I'm not myself todae. I'm more to d emo + sensitive side. *sigh* I hate bein like this.
I'v tried putting away all d doubts I had overnite but its didnt seems to go away. My mind's is floatin, wandering abt in d thin air I'm breathing nw. Cries out loud each time it reminds me of it. *scream*
I felt suffocated at times that I almost collapsed. =(
Everything i did todae seems wrong. I cant slp, eat or even play n laugh wif d gals. Every lil mistakes d gals do, dey ends up getting scolded. *sigh*
I cried each time I scolded dem. I felt like
knockin my head against d wall.. Ishk..
Is HE testing my patience? Mebe..
All I need to hav nw is faith n trust.. TRUST? Hmm.. Do I trust him enuf? Is it
getting lesser or more each day? I dunnoo.. dont seems to hv d ans todae.
But definately I will trust him till end of time. Insya'allah.
Bie..Evasince u touched my heart the first day we met, you've been my ONLY ONE. You are whom, I shared my tears n joys. Without you, life wouldnt get any better. You are my EVERYTHING!! NO ONE can eva replace you or NO ONE can eva separate US besides HIM!!Till DEATH do us part.. I will love you forever!! Yours truly,
Nor
Bie.. I'm sori for the tears I made u shed.. I'm terribly sori but I just cant control myself. I'm afraid of losing you as much as u do.. *sobz*
Whispered her love @2:30 PM ||
||