<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11618913?origin\x3dhttp://nurelyza.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

[[ From HIM.. with LOVE ]]



I've got a new hp frm him.. Doe its not d hp I've bn eyein for, I appreciate his lil gift.
I'm so in love wif him all over again. Hehee..

Guess wic is mine? The black/white?
Well.. its
(Highlight below to knw d ans)
--> BLACK!! <--

(But I'm so in love with his WHITE too!! *giggles* =P)
Earlier on, went over Cik Nini's plc. On d way back hm.. hubby surprised me wif a bunch of flowers.
He said, he cant get lilies for me, so ONLY roses todae and once again I'm lost for words.


Bie.. thx for d belated anniversary gifts. I love them & I LOVE YOU, BIE!! *muackss*

Whispered her love @11:35 PM || 0 love note(s) ||