<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11618913?origin\x3dhttp://nurelyza.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, February 02, 2007

[[ Finally I met A'an!! ]]

Aftr maghrib.. we left hse and went over to Ana's plc. I gotta meet my darlings esp my lil bf, A'an!! Hehee.. Its bn sooo longg, I miss him loads, man. Last visited dem was wen I visited Ana aftr she gave birth to chubby Fatris.. Hmm.. dat was a yr ago?
Oh my.. dat long huh?! *giggle*

Finally, aftr so long.. I got to meet my lil bf oredi.. Miss u, A'an!! Did u miss me? I bet NO! Cos wen u came to me, u ONLY askd.. "PAPA mane, mane PAPA?!" and so I replied.. "PAPA A'an no hep.. Dia out gi kdai, nti dia blek k.." but u refused to accept my ans and so, u kept askin me n pestering me again and again.. And wen u cried.. I just dunno wat to do and tell u.. I felt like cryin wif u and mebe den u knw I'm tellin d truth dat ur PAPA will b back soon.. *sigh*

Farhan is so cute but Fatris even much cuter den him.. Fatris so chubby!! I love chubby kids.. Dey'r so adorable!! And not forgetting.. Farhanah, Zana's ONE and ONLY princess.
She's a BIG girl nw.. Sweet..

Last but not least.. my two lil angels..

Dey messed up d kid's rm earlier on.. Ishk.. Hehee..


Whispered her love @1:50 AM || 0 love note(s) ||