<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11618913?origin\x3dhttp://nurelyza.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, February 18, 2007

[[ Just another weekend ]]

Last Fri, went to visit a gd fren of mine, Normi.
Wanted to send over d long overdued pregnancy books.

She was hospitalised fw wks back and I didnt get to visit her den. So, sinz we've got no plans,mite as well visit her plus I get to return her books. She mite b needin it sinz she's pregnant nw.

Congrats, gf!! Hope it's a gal, dis time.. =)
Get well soon ok and tk gd cr of urself.

Yest, went dwn Changi to meet up wif Ana and family. Along d way, both my gals cant sit still until I gave dem warning. Then quietly, they sit next to each other and started playin on their own. I was taking pictures of dem together wen suddenly I noticed both of them were SLEEPING!! Strange.. a while ago, their eyes were wide open n funny thing,
both went to slp at d same time, holding hands!! Cute..



Changi was definately packd wif pple n TENTS!! hehehe.. and d PARKING was FULL too!! But we are lucky, we got ours. That night, sinz we've got nothin to do, Ana suggested we go Mustafa Centre.

There, I bought two Hindi movies..


Both movies are great!! I like Dhoom:2 betta.
Loves d musics. It makes me wna dance!! Hehee..

Whispered her love @10:45 PM || 0 love note(s) ||